The EVACES conference -Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures – provides a biannual forum where researchers and practitioners disseminate and discuss the forefront of research and applications on vibration-based monitoring and testing of civil engineering structures.
EVACES Scientific Committee is inviting proposals for the organization of the 11th EVACES conference that will take place in 2025.
The proposers are kindly invited to provide information on:
- Host name
- Tentative date (e.g. July 2025, September 2025,…)
- Infrastructure (university support, sponsors, supporting organization agency, if any)
- Venue (capacity in terms of the number of available rooms and max number of occupants, technological support, previous conferences,…)
- Expected cost of the registration
- Location (city, nearby airport, connections from the airport to the venue, technical and touristic attractions)
- Accomodation (capacity in hotels, transportation to the venue,…)
Proposals must be sent before August 28 to firstname.lastname@example.org