To ensure a smooth and efficient presentation process, we have prepared some guidelines for your reference:
1. Presentation Time: Each author will be allotted a total of 12 minutes to deliver their presentation. We kindly request that you adhere to this time limit to maintain a well-structured program.
2. Question and Answer Session: Following the presentation, a 3-minute Q&A session will be held. This allows the audience to seek clarification and engage in insightful discussions with the authors.
3. Suggested Template: To maintain a consistent format and streamline the presentation process, we have prepared a suggested template, which can be accessed by clicking here:
4. Presentation Submission: To ensure smooth proceedings, speakers are kindly requested to send their presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before their scheduled presentation time.
Presentations should be named with the initials of the first authors followed by the paper identification number, e.g., John Doe , first author of paper ID 001, should name his presentation JD_1.
Speakers have the opportunity to review and check their slides in the slide center until 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the special session.
5. Keynote Presentations: For information on keynote presentations, please visit the dedicated section here.
6. Special Sessions: Explore our special sessions by clicking here. These sessions offer the opportunity for in-depth discussions on specific topics.