EVACES 2023 will take place at Politecnico di Milano – Leonardo Campus, which is the oldest of Politecnico di Milano’s campuses. Inaugurated in 1927 in Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo Campus progressively encompassed larger areas and shaped a new vibrant and genuine university district named “Città Studi” (City of Studies). Go to the online maps to find out more.
From Linate Airport to Milan city center
- Air Bus to Centrale Railway Station: every 25 minutes from 6:30 am to 11:30 pm. www.atm-mi.it
- Bus no. 73 to Piazza San Babila: every 10 minutes from 6:00 am to 1.05 am.
- Bus no. X73 Express to Piazza San Babila: every 20 minutes from 7:10 am to 7:50 pm, from Monday to Friday.
From Malpensa Airport to Milan city center
- Malpensa Express Train to Cadorna Railway Station: every 30 minutes from Terminal 1. You can buy the ticket online at www.malpensaexpress.it
- Malpensa Shuttle to Centrale Railway Station: every 20 minutes from 5:00 am to 12:15 am from Terminal 1, exit 4. www.malpensashuttle.it
From Orio al Serio Airport to Milan city center
- Terravision Bus to Centrale Railway Station: every 30 minutes from 4:05 am to 1:00 am. www.terravision.eu
- Orio shuttle to Centrale Railway Station: every 30 minutes from 3:00 am to 0:15 am. www.orioshuttle.com
From Stazione Centrale (Centrale Railway Station) or Stazione Cadorna (Cadorna Railway Station) you can take the underground (green line) to the Piola metro station and then take a few minutes walk to reach Politecnico di Milano – Leonardo Campus.